Medical Grade Essential oils
We offer Medical grade essential oils for use in your session ($5) or to purchase and take home (ask us for pricing).
Medical grade essential oil is very different than pure grade, aromatherapy or even certified organic essential oils.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches!
What is Medical Grade Essential Oil?
There are many factors that make therapeutic grade essential oil, but all of them really fit into two main categories.
Here they are:
- Environmental Factors – Where the plant is grown; the soil type; fertilizer (organic vs. chemical); altitude, etc; and
- Physical Factors – How and when the plant is harvested, how it is distilled and even how it is bottled!
- Essential oils are convenient, quick and easy to use. You can wear them during the day, diffuse them in your home or work place, or simply keep them in your pocket. Essential oils can be used in massage, and to enhance meditation and concentration. Read through the Use Section for more ideas!
- Essential oils are organic substances from the volatile liquid of plants. The essential oils support healthy body functions such as healthy immune system function.
- Essential oils benefits include that they can penetrate the skin and affect the emotional center. Oils cross the brain-blood barrier and reach the amygdala and other limbic parts of the brain that control our mood, emotions and beliefs. So they can help us with our ability to handle stress, anger or any other emotion.
- Essential oils soothe muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Essential oils benefits include animals. Horses and dogs in particular respond very well to essential oils. While there are some limitations with cats, they can be used for cats as well.
- Essential oils support healthy digestive system. Peppermint (Mentha piperita)is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion.
- Essential oil benefits include d-limonene
- Essential oil benefits include green household products. Oils are non-toxic and promote wellness.
GET A FREE MEDICAL GRADE ESSENTIAL OIL CONSULT TODAY
CALL US AT 803-397-8340